Click each job posting below to view additional information. Please contact the organization directly using the information on the job description to apply.
JOB POSTINGS (last updated 6-21-16)
Educational Building Blocks’ Childcare Center:
Qualifications (one of the following):
1. Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential & 2,500 documented child care hours. 2. An associate's degree in early childhood education.
3. A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in early childhood education, child development, special education, elementary education or the human services field.
1. Previous experience working in daycare, an early learning center and/or elementary school.
2. Knowledge of the Pennsylvania Early Learning Standards.
3. Knowledge of the Keystone STARS Performance Standards.
Email application to Sara Weir at Sweir_ebb@aol.com
Community Progress Council
Early Head Start / Head Start of York County is currently seeking the following positions:
Please click on the above links to find out more about each position.
Submit application, resume and required clearances to the Human Resources Department at:
Community Progress Council, Inc.
226 E. College Ave.
York, PA 17403
CPC, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
YWCA York has the following positions available:
For more information, please click here.