Consider a Planned Gift
Extend your caring and commitment to our community into the future by including United Way of York County in your estate plan. There are many gift options to consider:
- Remember United Way of York County in your will. Create a perpetual gift by including a bequest in your will that will generate interest to provide your annual gift forever.
- Receive guaranteed income through a charitable gift annuity.
- Put assets to work with a charitable remainder trust.
- Leverage your giving by purchasing a life insurance policy.
- Provide for your heirs by funding a charitable lead trust.
- Place your family name in a perpetual endowment fund.
Planned giving offers incentives and methods of making charitable gifts that can be tailored to meet your individual needs. Gifts can result in significant-income and death-tax benefits to the individual and to heirs. If you are interested in making a planned gift to the United Way of York County, please consult your financial adviser.
For further information on the United Way of York County's planned giving options, please contact Chad Myers, Director of Leadership Giving at (717) 771-3801.