Vice President of Finance
Posted August 10, 2020
Reporting to the President and serving as an integral member of the United Way of York County Leadership team, the Vice President of Finance oversees the execution of UWYC’s fiduciary management strategy, meeting all regulatory requirements and providing human resources support. The VP of Finance will lead a finance and operational team to support and execute strategies that achieve UWYC’s strategic goals and ensure donor trust in UWYC’s financial operations. This position requires a leader who is tactical and strategic, with administrative and financial experience.
- Maintain all financial records for the United Way of York County, FOCUS, and Truancy Prevention Initiative.
- Assure proper processing of pledges receivable, cash contributions, and accounts payable.
- Prepare an annual budget for the operating fund, including the capital budget, and assist with the preparation of budgets for the other programs including FOCUS and Truancy Prevention Initiative.
- Prepare monthly financial reports for all funds.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations.
- Serve as staff for the Finance Committee.
- Invest general reserve funds and campaign receipts and monitor investment returns to ensure compliance with the investment policy statement.
- Prepare monthly budget projections.
- Prepare all Internal Revenue Service and government filings (including Form 990, Form 5500, BCO-10, Form 1099, etc.).
- Prepare year-end information as required for the audit.
- Tracks all sources of income including campaign, grants (federal, state & private) and social enterprise activities
- Ensures that UWYC meets all of its financial obligations in a timely manner
Qualified candidates should CLICK HERE to apply.
Please direct questions to Anne Druck, President, at email@example.com.