2021 Campaign Prize Giveaway: Give Back, Win Big!
Across York County, we encourage people to give back through the annual United Way Campaign. Thank you to the generous companies who've sponsored the 2021 United Way of York County Prize Giveaway as an extra incentive for generosity in this special Centennial year!
See this year's prizes below, and read the full rules and regulations here.
- COMPLIMENTARY use of a 55-passenger coach for up to 12 hours! Includes roundtrip transportation to and from a location of your choice that is within a 200 mile radius of York, PA. Vehicle is equipped with a professional driver & bathroom.
- Valid for pick-up in York County area; expires October 2022
- Excludes $100 pre-paid driver’s gratuities & any special parking fees for stadiums, event spaces, etc.
- Recipient must advise us of the exact itinerary and total number of persons traveling on the motorcoach at least 30 days prior to traveling.
- All reservations are based on availability
- 20 tickets redeemable for any Revolution regular season home game(s). Tickets include unlimited food and beverage service in the Club and house wine and beer.
- Small Field Parking Lot access with each ticket
- Access to the Director of Premium Services for special events/requests
- Additional tickets just $88
- Monthly floral arrangement, average value $85 for 12 months, April 2021 through March 2022; delivery included and limited to one address only, within the Shaefer’s Flowers specified delivery area.
- Prize winner has the option to choose Schaefer’s Flowers Gift Cards for $85/mo in place of the arrangement for all 12 months or for select months. To opt for GC on specific months only, winner must notify Schaefer’s Flowers no later than the 15th of the prior month, by calling 717-845-1571, or emailing email@example.com.
- Schaefer’s Flowers delivery area is defined as any 17401-408 zip, as far south as Felton/New Freedom, as far north as Lewisberry, as far west as Hanover, and as far east as Columbia.
Participants must be at least 18 years of age at the time of entry, and possess a valid driver’s license or other form of photo identification. All prizes have been donated by local companies. Entry forms must be returned to the United Way office at 800 E. King St., York, PA 17403, by noon on Friday, November 19, 2021. Prize winners will be announced at the Campaign Celebration to be held in early 2022. Winner (or their representative) must be present at Celebration. No contribution to the United Way of York County is required to submit an entry form into the prize drawing. Participants may enter only one (1) entry form per person. Access the Prize Entry Form via the Campaign Toolkit under Pledge Forms. Read the full Prize Giveaway rules and regulations here.
2020 Campaign Prize Giveaway Winners
Grand Prize: 2020 Street Bob, valued at $14,599, donated by Harley-Davidson Motor Company
Winner, Melissa Kelley of Harley-Davidson Motor Company
First Prize: $5,000 Travel Voucher, sponsored by AAA Southern Pennsylvania
Winner, Ron Scott Jr. of WellSpan Health
Second Prize: $2,000 Visa Gift Card, sponsored by Doceo
Winner, Elizabeth Winders, WellSpan Health
Third Prize: One Day Use of A 55-Passenger Motorcoach, valued at $1,995, sponsored by Bailey Coach
Winner, Joe Stein of Warehaus
Fourth Prize: MVP Club Membership at The 1741 Club Presented by UPMC, valued at $1,750, sponsored by York Revolution
Winner, Jeffrey Perry of UPMC
Fifth Prize: Security System valued at $1,500, sponsored by Kleppers Security Source
Winner, Joseph Cederberg of Kinsley Construction
Sixth Prize: The Hershey Experience - $1,000 in Gift Cards to Hershey Entertainment & Resorts, sponsored by Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of York
Winner, Victoria Diamond of WellSpan Health
Seventh Prize: 5 Silver Wash Club Gift Cards ($305.28 each), donated by Apple Automotive
- Kyle Wright, Elsner Engineering Works
- Midna Mena, Graham Architectural Products
- Sherlynn Kluegel, Family First Health
- George Swann II, formerly of Onyx Design & Consulting
- Craig Clinger, Graham Engineering Group
Michael Dietrich, Graham Engineering Group
Matthew Paul Bond, Pennex Alumnium
Patrick Wasylson, PeoplesBank, A Codorus Valley Company
Samuel Kamara, Kinsley Construction
Lauren Royer, Kinsley Construction
See more from the 2020 Campaign
CLICK HERE to see who earned this year's Campaign Excellence Awards.
CLICK HERE to see a full list of supportive companies for the 2020 Campaign.