2019 Campaign Prize Giveaway
Across York County, we encourage people to give back through the annual United Way Campaign. Thank you to the generous companies who sponsored this year's Prize Giveaway, as an extra incentive for generosity! So... who won a prize in the 2019 United Way of York County Prize Giveaway?
Winners were announced at Campaign Celebration, held February 6, 2020, at the Valencia Ballroom. Check out the winners below.
Winner: Dan Clapper of Utz Quality Foods
Winner: Dale McPherson of Coupling Corporation
Winner: Edna Gorby of Harley-Davidson Motor Company
Winner: Julia Klarquist of the Housing Authority of the City of York
Winner: Brooke Thoman of York Academy Regional Charter School
Winner: Charlene Baker of UPMC Hanover
Winner: Lisa Coradi of Doceo
- David Werner (Accepted at Celebration by his daughter, Aimee Bruff, pictured)
- Kelly Danfelt of South Western School District
- Jerry Sample of Kinsley Construction
- Kate Hartman of Weinstein Realty
- Reed Gunderson of WellSpan Health
Bradly Brant of Walton and Company
J. Thomas Watt (Accepted at Celebration by his wife, Mary Watt, pictured)
Lewis Elicker of Stambaugh Ness
Nick Striebich of Adhesives Research
- Heather Burns of HACC York Campus (Accepted at Celebration by her husband, Jason Burns, pictured)
CLICK HERE to see who earned this year's Community Builder Awards.
CLICK HERE to see a full list of supportive companies for the 2019 Campaign.
CLICK HERE to see a full photo gallery of photos from the event.